Yesterday i made my brother pancakes in the morning with sprinkles and chocolate chips and inspired me to make a healthier version to the delicious breakfast plate! Its a very simple recipe that will leave you energetic and supply you with many essential vitamins ! Many ingredients can be subsituted in but i decided to make this recipe with Banana, Eggs, and Rolled oats.
HEALTHY BIRTHDAY CAKE PANCAKES
-1 ripe banana
-2 medium eggs (1 extralarge)
-1/4 cup of rolled oats
– 2-3 tbs of sprinkles
– 2 tbs of semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
-sugarfree maple syrup
– Mash banana, crack eggs and pour oats into a mixing bowl. Mash and stir until somewhat liquidy. If too dense, add a little bit of water or almond milk.
In the meantime, put a pan to heat with pam or butter spray.
– Then add the sprinkles (chocolate chips) and a small doloup of the sugar free syrup to the mix. Mix well
– When pan is hot, spray the pan miltiple times and pour the mixture slowly
Fill the pan only about 4 inches across in the center and move the pan in circular motions
– After the sides start to thicken(1-2 minutes) , gently flip the pancake over
It should be a golden brown at this point
– Cook this side for about 1-2 minutes and serve. Repeat with the rest of the batter
Add sugar free syrup and feel free to add any fruit you would like over your birthday cake pancakes.
If you try this recipe, let me know how it went and how you ate your healthy birthday cake pancakes