Personally, I believe Black Friday is sometimes over rated! Waking up at crazy hours to get deals of 10% more than normal is not worth it (in my opinion, ofcourse). On the otherhand, going to a mall on black friday is definitely a good choice! you still get great deals at decent times in the day. Last year for example, my mother and i woke up at 4 AM to get to Aventura Mall in FL at 6AM. The lines were already insane and the discounts at Urban, Victoria Secret, Zara and Steve Madden were minimal. We gave up after a few stores. We decided to hit Sawgrass Mall nearby since it was only 9 AM and we were done at the previous mall. We arrived at 10AM and decided to go to a few high end stores to just explore the deals. Luckily, as we were walking into Burberry, they were taking out 3 types of winter coats from the new collection, all 50% off. In 2 seconds they were gone, but i snatched 2 right when they were taken out. My mom also found a purse that ended up being 80% off with all the discounts! We also were lucky at Kate Spade and Tory Burch.
I think that timing is everything on Black Friday because they are restocking items all day. Here are some tips that will help you find the best prices at the best locations!
- Check the hours and promotions online before you head to the desired store. Nothing is worse than arrving and having to wait or be disappointed with the sale.
- Make a list of what you want and the stores you want to visit at the mall you are going to. Its easier to keep organized and not be hectic when arriving to the scene.
- Know your budgetwhen going out on Black Friday! If you dont know how much you are willling to spend, you can blow your money before you reach all your desired stores!
Have a partner when shopping! If lines are long, you can switch while browsing and making the line!
- Choose the right partnerwhen going to the mall! if your partner has different interest, you will waste time waiting around stores that dont catch your eye!
DEALS RIGHT NOW
here are some great deals that are going on at the moment!
– Brandy Melville online today has 30% off with the promotion code : CYBRANDY
– Hollister and Abercrombie both have promotions online for today !!
– BCBGeneration online has 50% off all dresses and apparel today, and 3-day shipping
– BCBG maxaria has spend 300, got 100 dollars off and everything is reduced at the moment! and free 3-day shipping
– Victoria Secret and PINK has buy one get one 50 % off on all bras !
THERE ARE MANY MORE SO JUST LOG ON TO ALL YOUR FAVORITE SITES TODAY AND GO TO YOUR FAVORITE MALL
~~~ SOME OF MY FINDS ~~~
BCBG tops for $98, originally $158 (right)
Wildfox Couture Sweaters 25% off in Bloomingdales
Steve Madden Scratch off deals
Charles David Boots originally $325, 50% off !
HOPE YOU FIND SUCCESS ON BLACK FRIDAY NEXT YEAR AND REMEMBER TO CHECK THE DEALS TODAY ONLINE AND IN STORES! MOST SALES END ON MIDNIGHT TODAY!